After teaching for 35 years in Michigan, I would like to continue helping college-bound students prepare and get accepted into their school/program of choice and conquer scholarships that they hope to attain. Working extensively with college prep seniors on writing all styles of personal statements for various universities and programs all over the country, has enabled many students to achieve their post high school dreams. Teaching English for so many years makes my personal one-on-one approach (through phone calls, Skype, FaceTime and emails) so successful; I know how to connect and meet the needs of each individual student, no matter where one lives, in a timely manner. I will facilitate the process starting with brainstorming ideas and improve writing and vocabulary skills from the initial draft to a final copy.
Please allow me the opportunity to give you a cost effective, unique and individualized approach (centered on a convenient time for you) as you write any college-based essay.
- Michigan Reading Teacher of the Year
- ACT supervisor
- ACT English Prep instructor
- Online ACT/personal statement/scholarship coach since 2009
- SAT writing test scorer/evaluator
- Marquette Senior High School English Department Chair, Marquette, MI
- Mentor teacher
- Writer's Workshop presenter, Northern Michigan University
- Put the YOU into YOUth Community Leader Award
- Most Influencial Educator Awarded six times by top seniors
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at: email@example.com